Audio / Video Installation Methodology
- Co-ordinate with construction planning to provide appropriate infrastructure for the OASYS systems.
- Provide onsite validation of infrastructure installation prior to commencement of OASYS systems installation.
- Validate camera, scope and other device requirements for integration into OASYS systems.
- Provide custom programming as required to implement control of customer’s devices.
- Co-ordinate with onsite Information Technology specialists to assist in integration of existing hardware (where applicable).
- Co-ordinate with other suppliers to schedule timely delivery and installation of required mounted solutions.
3. System Testing
- Conduct full system tests of the custom configuration prior to installation.
- All tests are fully documented following our ISO 13485:2003 certification.
- Provide all cabling and interconnect devices for the installation of the OASYS systems.
- Installation of the OASYS control system at the Hospital’s location in the rooms as defined by the purchase agreement.
- Validate the complete installation including controlled devices prior to commissioning of the system.
- Complete on-site training of surgical staff including hands on demostrations.
- Complete on-site training of biomedical staff and hands on use of OASYS systems
6. Go Live Support
- On-site Go Live Support for the start of surgeries by an OASYS Technical Staff member.
- Complimentary follow up visit after Go Live date.
- OASYS Healthcare provides a support portal for Hospital use, this includes ticketing system, documentation, and FAQs.
- Remote diagnostic support.